Melissa is founding Director or Ray White Yorke Peninsula having crafted the company’s original vision and start up in 2010.
Melissa is involved in all aspects of the business, including, strategy, product and systems development, staff recruitment and retention, leading and managing teams, project management, finance and quality control.
Melissa works with an open-door policy, making her easily accessible to the entire team for administrative and operational support. She is a highly organised, strategic and process driven person who loves both working through new ideas and reviewing older, tried and trusted techniques, to get the best results for her company.
Always keen for a laugh, Melissa’s positive outlook provides a sense of fun to the office, believing that while hard work, continual learning and strong ethics will always produce the best results.
"Success won’t be enjoyable unless you can share a laugh along the way".
- 2023/2024 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Yorke Peninsula
- 2022/2023 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Yorke Peninsula
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Yorke Peninsula
- 2021 - Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Winners
- 2020/2021 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Yorke Peninsula
- 2020 - 10 Year Service